“Words cannot say how much this company did for my family. Caring Senior Service is the right name for this company because Caring is what they do best.”– Chris J.
Compared to many business opportunities, the investment required to open a Caring Senior Service franchise is minimal while the personal and financial rewards are immense. By becoming a franchise owner, you will have the opportunity to earn income through salary, profits and assets from the business, all the while you’ll be making a difference in the lives of seniors.
Initial Franchise Fee: $41,500
The franchise fee guarantees access to the following:
· Exclusive territory of 20,000+ seniors
· Assistance selecting an office space
· Complete business set-up: business forms, management software, initial marketing materials and website build-out
· Three-week initial training program
· Enrollment in sixteen-week growth and development training and coaching program
· Ongoing sales and operations support, including onsite visits
· Travel and lodging assistance for our quarterly training conferences
· Well-developed business model powered by our proprietary Tendio(R) software
After initial set-up, our Franchise Disclosure Document includes additional investment funds needed between $57,965 – $100,870.
Based on the success of our franchisees, this additional investment will cover ongoing expenses for the first 6-months of the business while you become profitable. These funds will go towards expenses such as rent for your office space, salaries for your managers, business permits and licenses, and caregiver recruitment.
You're unfulfilled working for someone else and ready to have your own business. But which path is right for you: owning a franchise or starting from scratch? This guide will help you answer some of your questions. Download now!