Want to know what a typical day looks like for our franchise owners? We've outlined a schedule of a normal day to give you an idea of what to expect as a Caring owner. Check out a day in the life of our Caring Senior Service of Wasatch owner, Brandy Andersen.
View text alternative of A Day in the Life of a Caring Franchise Owner.
Share this Image On Your Site
Brandy Andersen, Wasatch Location, Owner since 2016
Brandy Andersen loved working for Caring Senior Service so much that she opened her own Caring franchise.
After working as a CNA for 10 years in Utah, Brandy began her career with Caring Senior Service by working for our office in Phoenix. From CNA to Care Manager to Administrator, Brandy was able to learn the Caring business model and implement our GreatCare method to help countless seniors age in place. She knew that one day she wanted to open a franchise of her own.
In 2016, Brandy's dream came true as she and her husband, Wade, opened their Caring franchise in Utah. She loves being able to help seniors and their families through the difficult challenges that come with aging. While a lot has changed since Brandy was a caregiver, the passion she has for helping others remains the same. In fact, she still provides direct care on occasion to ensure that no client goes without care.
Brandy empowers her team to deliver quality care to seniors living along the Wasatch Front. Her past experiences allow her to effectively relate to her team and be a great example of the growth potential that Caring provides.
Text Alternative: A Day in the Life of a Caring Senior Service Franchise Owner
- 7:30 AM: Get ready for the day. Get moving and get ready with a cup of coffee
- ALL DAY: Stay up-to-date. Check emails, respond to messages, communicate with my team
- 12:00 PM: Lunch. Eat lunch with peers in the community or with my Care Manager to catch up
- 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM: Field marketing. Visit community partners face-to-face and get to know potential referral sources
- 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM: Wrap up the work day. Make follow-up calls, set up marketing appointments, and check in with the office
- 5:30 PM: Family time. Pack up and head home for quality family time